Music For Life: Greg Downey Pres R.I.C.O - Elements - Music For Life

Перейти к содержимому

Свернуть Прикрепленные теги

Страница 1 из 1

Greg Downey Pres R.I.C.O - Elements 2013 | Global Code | Trance | 1 track | 320 kbps Оценка: ***** 2 Голосов

#1 Пользователь офлайн   marxjet 

• Rank 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Стиль:Trance
  • Музыканты:Tempo Giusto
    Tiesto
    L.v.Beethoven
    F.F.Chopin
  • Лейблы:Echelon, S107 Records, Magic Island, Traum

Отправлено 07 июня 2013 - 18:29

Greg Downey Pres R.I.C.O - Elements

Изображение

Release Info:
    Artist: Greg Downey Pres R.I.C.O
    Title: Elements
    Label: Global Code
    Catalog #: GC002
    Genre: Electronic
    Style: Trance
    Quality: 320 kbps
    Release Date: 2013-06/07
    Size: ~ ** Mb

Tracklist:
    01. Greg Downey Pres R.I.C.O - Elements (Original Mix)

Listen:

Скрытый текст

http://www.beatport....r-i-c-o/1101172

Release Description:

Greg Downey returns under his R.I.C.O guise with this killer single "Elements".

After a successful debut of Dophin the floor smashing trancer that is still continuing to rise on the charts coming off Greg Downeys brand new label "GLOBAL CODE" it's now time to introduce you to R.I.C.O, if you haven't heard about this you must be the only one, as it has been building quite a cult following, and it goes without saying were absolutely not surprised at all, not only is R.I.C.O astounding quality but it’s a lot more progressive and darker than Gregs normal tracks bringing in a whole different floor rocking vibe into sets, and this next preview you’re going to love, not only has it been rocking Greg’s sets globally, this is set to rock your ipod, playlists, dancefloors , whatever moves your groove, get ready for the epic Elements.
    R.I.C.O is back bringing all the Elements that's needed to shake that dance floor progressive but energetic this dark trancer swings into action gripping you immediately with darker undertones exploding with massive lead sounds, catchy melodies and tough beats, taking you to the breakdown where all is revealed and what a breakdown this is, the infectious melodies soon wash over you as this emotional moody vibe builds with its perfect melodic section unfolding and rapidly intensifying generating maximum energy for that monstrous drop in that will have hands raised in the air and the dancefloors going crazy. With a sound that begs for that prime 4am spot and a dark trance energy that that gets going at a deadly pace you can be assured Elements is going to more than satisfy and please the big rooms. Big stuff here that can’t be missed.

Изображение

Чем банальнее звучат слова, тем больше в них содержится истины
Изображение Изображение

#2 Пользователь офлайн   marxjet 

• Rank 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Стиль:Trance
  • Музыканты:Tempo Giusto
    Tiesto
    L.v.Beethoven
    F.F.Chopin
  • Лейблы:Echelon, S107 Records, Magic Island, Traum

Отправлено 26 июля 2013 - 16:20

uploaded
Чем банальнее звучат слова, тем больше в них содержится истины
Изображение Изображение

Поделиться темой:

Страница 1 из 1

Быстрый ответ

Ваше сообщение должно пройти проверку модератора, прежде чем оно будет доступно остальным пользователям. Данное ограничение будет снято как только вы наберете 100 одобренных сообщений.

1 человек читают эту тему
0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей