Music For Life: Eric Prydz - Call On Me - Music For Life

Перейти к содержимому

Свернуть Прикрепленные теги

Страница 1 из 1

Eric Prydz - Call On Me 13 September, 2004 | Data | Progressive House, House Оценка: ***** 1 Голосов

#1 Пользователь офлайн   Sawyer 

• Orange Team \m/.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Стиль:Не скажу
  • Музыканты:Hazem Beltagui
    Matt Lange
    Andrew Bayer
    Arias

Отправлено 17 мая 2012 - 02:10

Eric Prydz - Call On Me
Изображение
Release Info:
Artist: Eric Prydz
Single: Call On Me
Style: Progressive House, House
Source: WEB / CD
Record Label: Data
Catalog#: DATA68CDS
Release Date: 13 September, 2004 On
Изображение
Release Quality: mp3 / flac
Total Size: 64.28 / 219.09 mb

Tracklist:
01. Eric Prydz - Call On Me (Radio Edit) (02:51)
02. Eric Prydz - Call On Me (Eric Prydz VS. Retarded Funk Mix) (07:34)
03. Eric Prydz - Call On Me (JJ Stockholm Club Mix) (07:51)
04. Eric Prydz - Call On Me (Filterheadz Remix) (07:07)
05. Eric Prydz - Call On Me (Red Kult Dub Pass 2 Mix) (07:53)

Player:

Release Description:
"Call on Me" is a dance music track based on a re-recorded sample of Steve Winwood's 1982 song "Valerie". When Prydz presented the track to Winwood, he was so impressed with what Prydz had done, he collaborated with him and re-recorded the vocals to fit the track better.[1] The original version of "Call on Me" was initially mistaken as a release by Together (a collaboration between Thomas Bangalter and DJ Falcon), due to Falcon's use of the song in DJ sets and an advance pressing credited to Falcon and Bangalter.
The song reached number 1 in the UK Singles Chart at a time when the chart was experiencing low sales, due to the CD single facing increasing competition from the digital download which at the time was not an eligible format in the chart. Until January 2005, Eric Prydz held the record for selling the lowest number of singles for a number-one chart position in the UK in any particular week: "Call on Me" sold 23,519 copies when it returned to the top of the charts on October 17, 2004. This record was broken once again by himself only a week later on October 24, 2004, with the single selling 21,749 copies that week. Nevertheless, it was the fourth biggest selling single of 2004 in the UK, selling 335,000 copies that year - including a DVD single with the uncut video - and staying five weeks at number-one on the UK Singles Chart, the longest run of any single that year.
The song entered the German singles chart at number one in early November 2004, and also repeated this feat in the Republic of Ireland. In Australia, "Call on Me" debuted and peaked at #2.

DOWNLOAD:
mp3

Изображение
Lossless
Изображение

#2 Пользователь офлайн   SaD_AleX 

• Rank 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Стиль:- Progressive House
  • Музыканты:Michael Cassette
    Andrew Bayer
    Tycho
    Arnej

Отправлено 17 мая 2012 - 02:19

Да давненько имеется.
Помню как я в школе учился и по телеку шел клип на пару с эн трастом.
Ностальгия мать его. :blush:/>
Изображение ( ' ' )

Поделиться темой:

Страница 1 из 1

Быстрый ответ

Ваше сообщение должно пройти проверку модератора, прежде чем оно будет доступно остальным пользователям. Данное ограничение будет снято как только вы наберете 100 одобренных сообщений.

1 человек читают эту тему
0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей